These two ski resorts joined forces and now have a pass that is valid for three days at each place for $439. Considering that a high season window rate lift ticket is going to run over $100, this offers significant saving. If three days isn't enough, the Ultimate 6 allows the holder to purchase additional days at 20% off.
This offer was originally supposed to expire on December 15, 2012 but it looks it's been extended. The price jumped up from $399 to $439. The pass can still be purchased online at Liftopia.com but quantities are limited.
The Ultimate 6 Pass is a picture pass and is non-transferable. Pass can only be reloaded after all six days are used. It's valid throughout the 2012-13 season.
To get the pass:
- Visit Liftopia.com
- Buy the pass and printout the voucher
- In Telluride: visit either the Mountain Village or Coonskin Season Pass Office
- In Crested Butte: visit the Adventure Center Season Pass Office in Mountaineer Square
- Get your picture taken and sign a waiver
- Go skiing, snowboarding, or skibiking*. *only at Telluride
© 2012 G. Kunkel and Colorado Ski Deals and Bargains. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to G. Kunkel and Colorado Ski Deals and Bargains with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.