Tuesday, December 2, 2014

2014 2015 Monarch Mountain lift tickets now available in Costco

by G. Kunkel

Not too many ski resorts in Colorado offer their lift tickets for sale in Costco.  Monarch Mountain in central Colorado is one of them.

I was in the Superior, CO location last week and noticed that Monarch had its annual deal available already.    Unfortunately I didn't have my phone with me so I couldn't take a picture of it.

The deal offers three adult lift tickets for around $114 dollars.  Not sure how it is redeemed.  I do not know if it is for sale in other Denver Metro locations but I suspect so.

I did not see any other ski resort lift ticket offers at this time.  A few others will most likely have them as the season progresses.

Again, do not ever expect to find offers for Steamboat, Vail, Aspen/Snowmass, Telluride, or any other big ski areas lift passes for sale in Costco.  It just isn't going to happen.

 © 2014 G. Kunkel and Colorado Ski Deals and Bargains. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to G. Kunkel and Colorado Ski Deals and Bargains with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Google

No comments: